Qasil is from the country of Somalia and issourced from the leaves of the gob tree. For centuries, the women of Somalia would use this finely crushed powder for its antibacterial properties and amazing skin nutrients. Qasil powder, on its own can be used as a face cleanser, a gentle face mask and even as a spot treatment for those tough blemishes.
Some of the great benefits of Qasil are:
- contains antibacterial properties
- tightens pores and helps prevent acne
- helps treat dry and dehydrated skin
- deeply cleanses the skin, without stripping it's natural oils
How to use:
1. Mix equal parts of qasil powder and water until the mixture turns into a smooth jelly consistency.
2. Massage into the skin for at least 30-60 seconds. You can leave it on to dry (for 10 mins) for a face mask or you can wash it off with warm water.